Upper left burner: Meaty Tomato Sauce
Upper right: sauce for Turkey Lasagna
Lower right: Tomato sauce with a dash of cinnamon to remind me of my mom's chicken kapama -- a Greek dish.
All of these dishes are either straight from my favorite cookbook, Cook's Illustrated's Best Light Recipe), or based on a recipe in the book.
All in all, I cooked
- Turkey meatballs (5 servings)
- Turkey meatloaf (5 servings)
- 4 medium pizza crusts (8 servings)
- Turkey lasagna (8 servings)
- Meaty (turkey) tomato sauce (5 servings)
- Cinnamon tomato sauce (6 servings)
Before: Bag-o-veggie scraps, veggie stock, chicken stock, rosemary chicken chunks, butternut squash soup, frozen chick peas and black beans