Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Simple Life Challenge

If you like this blog, you'll love Bobbi's new, Simple Life Challenge for May. Sign up by emailing her, and report weekly how many points you earn for each time you
  1. commute in a green/thrifty way (ride a bike, walk, carpool, take public transit, etc.)
  2. prepare a meal at home
  3. do something frugal
I signed up, but I have to admit that I carpool every day and prepare just about every meal at home, so I guess it's just the third point that I'm going to challenge myself with. I knew she was a person after my own healthy/cheapskate heart when I read her suggestion: "Make all your own breads instead of buying them." That very topic is in my line up of posts for May. All I have to do is make the perfect whole wheat breadmaker bread, which I feel is juuuust around the corner.

Are you up for the challenge? Make good on all those Earth Day resolutions you made last week!

3 comments:

  1. Okay I saw your blog on Foodie blogroll and freaked out for a second... my students call me Ms. Green! How funny :-)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, just discovered your blog! You perfectly sum up my goals! Glad to have found it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your wonderful blog!! I am so excited about your green, frugal philosophy - I couldn't agree more!!

    ReplyDelete